These may also interest you ▾
admin - Wed, 05/10/2017 - 11:16
The Krokop Cemeteries consist of a Malay/Muslim cemetery and the Chinese cemetery right along the banks of Miri River. The cemeteries start from the Boang river bridge (connecting Miri River) to Krokop 1 roundabout alongside Miri River.
admin - Tue, 10/18/2016 - 09:39
River Road was the name of the road that stretches from the Tua Pek Kong Temple, past the fish market, old bus station (now a roundabout), the old Miri Port Authority Building (now Arcadia Square), ending at the old shop houses of what is now known as the Harbour View Inn building.
admin - Sat, 04/16/2016 - 11:51
Located in the center of the city, Yew Hotel is just a stone's throw away from the nightlife, restaurants, shopping hub of Miri. It is walking distance from from nearby popular malls and historical & tourism landmarks.
admin - Fri, 01/13/2006 - 12:50
The story begins with a Mr. C.C. (Claude Champion) de Crespigny, then the Resident of Baram, who was the first to record the presence of oil in Sarawak. The entry in his diary, dated 31st July 1882, refers to oil discovered in some 18 wells dug by hand by the local inhabitants.